MWC 2015 | LG Watch Urbane coming next month
Only a few days after the stainless steel-made Sony SmartWatch 3 became available worldwide, LG announces its direct competitor. LG Watch Urbane will be unveiled next month at MWC 2015 in Barcelona and promises to be a device "designed for a sophisticated and cosmopolitan wearer that delivers unparalleled technology and performance."
LG Watch Urbane has the following specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB LPDDR2 RAM; 4 GB eMMC internal storage
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED with 320X320 pixels and 245 ppi
- Sensors: heart rate, gyro, accelerometer, compass, barometer
- Operating system: Android Wear
- Battery: 410 mAh
This "device for wearers looking to add both style and high-tech flare to their everyday lives" will be available in gold and silver and comes with IP67-standard protection from dust and water. Availability and pricing are still unknown for now, but we will surely hear more about it next month at MWC, so stay tuned.