LG Watch Urbane hits South Korea
LG unveiled the Watch Urbane back at MWC 2015, where the smartwatch was praised for its design, round P-OLED display, and usefulness by consumers, media, as well as industry leaders. Now LG Electronics has just announced that the global rollout of the Watch Urbane begins this week with South Korea while multiple additional markets (including the US) will follow "in the weeks to come."
The key specs and features of the LG Watch Urbane include the following:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB LPDDR2 RAM; 4 GB eMMC internal storage
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED capacitive multitouch with 320X320 pixels and 245 ppi
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE with A2DP, GPS, NFC
- Operating system: Android Wear
- Battery: 410 mAh
- Colors: rose gold, silver
- Sensors: 9-axis (gyro, compass, accelerometer), barometer, heart rate
LG Watch Urbane is IP67-certified for protection from dust and water and comes in 3G and 4G LTE variants, both with a nano-SIM slot. More details on pricing and availability are expected to be available locally on launch.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros