CES 2016 | Huawei GX8 coming to the US this spring
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
As previously rumored, Huawei will soon hit the US market, mainly targeting the mid-range area of the smartphone market. The Chinese phone maker has just unveiled the new GX8 smartphone at CES and confirmed that this 5.5-inch premium device will go on sale in the US for $350 USD.
Huawei GX8 is a premium, yet affordable Android handset that offers the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage, as well as microSD slot
- Display: 5.5-inch TFT multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels and 401 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with OIS, sapphire lenses, and wide aperture on the back
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with EMUI 3.1
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.37 pounds; 5.98X3X0.3 inches
- Battery: 3000 mAh