Eurocom launches the X3 15.6-inch high-end gaming laptop
Eurocom has announced the launch of the X3 15.6-inch gaming laptop, advertising it as a "high performance VGA upgradeable Gaming Beast." The Eurocom X3 features a 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Haswell mobile processor and a selection of high-end graphics cards, including NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M and AMD Radeon HD 8970M.
This custom built gaming notebook packs the following specs:
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel Mobile i7 Core, up to Intel Core i7-4930MX Extreme
- Memory/Storage: up to 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; up to 5 drives with RAID 0/1/5/10 support
- Display: mate or glossy 15.6-inch LED backlit with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, 770M and 765M or AMD Radeon HD8970M
- Connectivity: DisplayPort 1.2; HDMI out; Mini Display 1.2; 1XeSATA/USB 3.0; 3XUSB 3.0 and 1XUSB 2.0; Firewire-400; RJ45 (LAN)
- Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 and two built-in ONKYO Speakers (2.2W)+Subwoofer (2.5W)
- Weight/Dimensions: 7.26 lbs; 15X10.72X0.88-1.08 inches
Additional features include a custom backlit keyboard with 3 zones, 7 colors and 8 modes, 2 MP webcam with Samsung sensor, 9-in-1 card reader and more.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: