CyberPowerPC unveils new FANGbook Evo HX6 gaming laptops
CyberPowerPC has announced in a press release the launch of three new gaming laptops from the FANGbook Evo HX6 family. Advertised by the manufacturer as "the ultimate fighting machines," the FANGbook Evo HX6 gaming laptops feature 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Haswell mobile processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics adapters.
The FANGbook Evo HX6 family consists of three models - HX6-100, HX6-200 and HX6-300. These are the main features of the base model HX6-100, priced at $1069:
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- Memory/Storage: 8 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz; 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD
- Display: 15.6-inch anti-glare LED-backlit LCD, 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Graphics adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M 2 GB GDDR5
- Connectivity: Killer E2200 NIC, Realtek 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI 1.4, 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
- Weight/Dimensions: 7.9 lbs (battery included); 15.09X9.83X1.46 inches
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit
The FANGbook Evo HX6 gaming laptops can be customized as needed and the list of available options also includes the following high-end components:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4930MX ($880)
- Memory: 16 GB DDR3-1600 ($89)
- External storage: Patriot Gauntlet Node 320 USB 3.0 Wireless ($159)
- Storage: 240 GB Intel 525 Series mSATA SSD ($343) or 512 GB ADATA SX900 SATA3 SSD ($396)
- Connectivity: 5th Generation Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260HMW 802.11AC, 867Mbps+300Mbps Wi-Fi + BT 4.0, Mini PCI-E combo ($32)
Unfortunately, the graphics adapter of the FANGbook Evo HX6 gaming laptops is not upgradeable. These machines also feature fully backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard and HD Surround Sound.
The FANGbook Evo HX6 notebooks include a 1-year limited warranty and can be ordered from http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/.