Eurocom Armadillo ships with the 1 TB Samsung 840 EVO mSATA SSD
Eurocom is now shipping the impressive Armadillo ultrabook with a very interesting (and expensive) option, namely "the world's largest and fastest 1 TB Samsung 840 EVO mSATA SSD" for up to 2 TB of possible storage.
According to Eurocom's president Mark Bialic, this portable machine "focuses on the pleasure of computing combined with a beautiful 14-inch design" and "has the power, speed and slim build that can’t help but turn heads." The base setup has a price of 917 USD and consists of the following:
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-4500U (up to 3 GHz in Turbo Mode) with Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB DDR3 (up to 16 GB); 500 GB SATA3 SSHD and 6-in-1 card reader
- Display: 14-inch backlit LED 10-point multi-touch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Camera: 1 MP webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, RJ45, 2XUSB 3.0 and HDMI out
- Operating system: none pre-installed, Windows 8.1 available as extra option
- Weight/Dimensions: 4.4 pounds; 13.6X9.6X0.91 inches
- Battery: 44.6 WH 4-cell Smart Lithium-Ion for up to 510 minutes autonomy
The 1 TB Samsung SSD 840 Evo mSATA option adds 729 USD to the price of the Eurocom Armadillo, which can be configured and purchased at Eurocom.com. For more information please check the press release below.
+ Show Press Release
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.