Canary Mail gets Copilot, an AI-driven email writing tool
Introduced in 2016, Canary Mail is an email client that has recently received a "groundbreaking AI-powered email writing tool" that uses a common name in this niche, which is Copilot (Windows Copilot is probably the most well-known eponymous AI-driven piece of code). According to the official press release, Canary Mail's Copilot "is set to transform the way professionals communicate, making email management more efficient, productive, and stress-free."
Although conceived as a tool for the business environment, Copilot can be successfully used to streamline school and personal-related emailing as well. The list of capabilities provided by Copilot includes the ability to generate email summaries and real-time context-specific responses, as well as to deliver notifications as soon as recipients read the messages.
In addition to the capabilities provided by Copilot, Canary Mail comes with a rather long list of features such as end-to-end encryption (PGP and SecureSend), email pinning, one-click unsubscribe, snoozing, as well as the ability to handle multiple accounts in a unified interface.
Canary Mail is available on both macOS and iOS, as well as Android and Windows. A free version that doesn't require sign-up is available, but the Pro subscription that starts at US$20 per year comes with some advanced features such as encryption, a built-in calendar, or custom snooze times. Enterprise licensing is available at US$100/user/year and offers SSO & Directory Sync, centralized licensing, enterprise-level security, and power administration tools.
Canary Mail (via email)
Canary Mail’s Copilot: Where AI Meets Inboxfor Ultimate Productivity
Email Genius That Writes, Prioritizes, Protects, Silences Spam and Beyond.
San Francisco, CA — Canary Mail announces the launch of the groundbreaking AI-powered email writing tool, Copilot. This innovative solution is set to transform the way professionals communicate, making email management more efficient, productive, and stress-free.
According to a recent McKinsey analysis, the average professional spends a staggering 28% of their workday reading and responding to emails. For the average full-time worker in America, that amounts to a staggering 2.6 hours spent and 120 messages received per day. Assuming two weeks vacation, that multiplies out to 650 hours a year.
Recognizing the need to streamline this process, Canary Mail introduces Copilot, an AI-powered email writing tool that revolutionizes the way professionals communicate. Copilot offers a comprehensive set of features tailored to enhance the email writing experience. Whether it's work-related, school-related, or personal matters, Copilot empowers users to effortlessly compose various types of emails.
“At Canary Mail, we understand the challenges and amount of time it takes from professionalsto manage emails.That's why we developed Copilot, an AI-powered email writing tool thatempowers users to communicate effortlessly and in no time," said Sohel Sanghani, Founder &CEO at Canary Mail. "Copilot is powered by state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms. This cutting-edge technology enables Copilot to generate high-quality, context-specific email responses in real-time. It's like having your own personal email assistant, empowering professionals to focus on what truly matters."
● Summarizes with ease: The gist of lengthy email threads in a glance. Canary's Copilot summarizes entire conversations into concise lines, ensuring users stay updated without wasting time.
● Notifies on email reads: Sends prompt notifications when recipients read emails. Never miss out on ongoing discussions with Canary's Copilot, keeping you in the loop and preventing exclusion from important conversations.
● Enhanced email security: Encrypts emails with industry-standard protocols like PGP. Canary Mail ensures that messages are protected at the highest security standards. Users can also use SecureSend, enhancing the security of emails even more.
● Enables priority pinning: Allows users to pin the top-priority emails to the top of the inbox, empowering to focus on essential messages without getting lost in the clutter.
● 1-Click Unsubscribe: Effortlessly unsubscribe from newsletters and marketing emails with just a single click. No more hassle of searching for unsubscribe links—Canary simplifies the process for a cleaner inbox.
● Snooze Button: Helps to take control of email schedule by snoozing messages to send them later at a specific time. Keeps inbox clean and organized while ensuring timely responses. Additionally, easily unsubscribe from newsletters and promotional emails with Canary's Copilot.
● Handles Multiple Accounts: Canary effortlessly handles multiple email accounts, providing a unified interface for streamlined management and improved productivity.
Pricing & Availability
Canary Mail is available on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It offers a free version that doesn't require account sign-up. Simply download the app, connect your email accounts, and enjoy seamless email management. For more advanced features, the Pro subscription starts at$20 per year. Pro includes a built-in calendar, pinned emails, end-to-end encryption, read receipts, and customizable snooze times.
About Canary Mail
Canary Mail is a leading email management solution backed by Sequoia. It offers artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities backed by technology from OpenAI & Cohere, as well asopen-source language models from Hugging Face. It empowers users with intuitive features and advanced security measures. With a focus on productivity, Canary Mail offers tools and functionalities that streamline email communication, allowing professionals to stay organized and in control. Canary Mail is available on multiple platforms, ensuring seamless integration into users' preferred devices and operating systems.
Official website: canarymail.io