Call of Duty Warzone Mobile is shutting down

Activision has confirmed that Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile servers will go offline on April 17, 2026, and the game will no longer be playable after that date. The company says the shutdown is the “final step” in previously announced service changes, and that players can continue accessing the game and its existing content until the servers go dark.
The game has been delisted for months, and you can’t reinstall it
Warzone Mobile was removed from Google Play and Apple’s App Store in May 2025, meaning new installs have effectively been impossible through official storefronts for some time. Activision’s support note also explicitly says reinstalling isn’t an option via the app stores because the game has already been removed.
Purchases are already disabled, and COD Points won’t be refunded
Activision says real-money purchases stopped on May 19, 2025, but players who still have Warzone Mobile installed can spend any remaining COD Points in the in-game store until April 17, 2026. After the shutdown, unused COD Points will no longer be accessible, and Activision says refunds aren’t available for previously purchased in-game content or unused COD Points.
What happens to accounts after April 17
Activision draws a sharp line between account types:
- Guest accounts used to play Warzone Mobile will no longer be accessible once theservers shut down.
- Activision accounts won’t work inside Warzone Mobile anymore, but will still exist and remain usable outside the game across Activision services/titles that require an account.
The official alternative is Call of Duty: Mobile
Activision is steering mobile players to Call of Duty: Mobile, highlighting its ongoing seasonal updates and modes (including Battle Royale, Multiplayer, Zombies, and an extraction-based mode).






