BungBungame Kalos 2 launches in Japan
BungBungame Kalos 2 has been unveiled back in the summer of 2015, at Computex. Unfortunately, it took it a while to reach the market, but now this 10.5-inch Android slate is finally ready to hit the market. The first country to get it is Japan, where this device goes on sale tomorrow. Fortunately, Europe and the US will get it as well.
The list of specs and features of the BungBungame Kalos 2 slate includes the following:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7420 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB DDR4 3200 MHz memory; 64 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 200 GB
- Display: 10.5-inch Super AMOLED with 2,560X1,600 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO 2X2, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS with GLONASS, USB Type C, infrared sensor
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Thickness: 0.94 pounds; 0.25 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 5800 mAh; up to 9 hours of mixed use
BungBungame Kalos 2 will hit the Japanese market for roughly $500 USD. Unfortunately, it is only known that Europe and the US will get it at a later time as well, but no details on pricing and availability are public yet.