Meizu Pro 5 coming with Exynos 7420 SoC and 4 GB RAM
Users can purchase the Meizu Pro 5 flagship starting October 12. Like the OnePlus 2, two configurations will be available: One will have 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM and 32 GB eMMC for 2800 Yuan or roughly 400 Euros, while the other will have 4 GB RAM and 64 GB eMMC for 3100 Yuan or roughly 440 Euros.
Special bundles will also be available. The Chinese manufacturer will throw in Harman Kardon earphones for a total of 4100 Yuan or roughly 580 Euros with the 64 GB Meizu Pro 5. These earphones have a built-in microphone and active noise cancellation features and retail for 150 Euros on their own.
Core specifications for the Meizu Pro 5 include:
- 5.7-inch AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Octa-core Exynos 7420 SoC (4x Cortex-A57 @ 2.1 GHz, 4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.5 GHz)
- ARM Mali-T760 MP8 GPU
- Voice Over LTE (VoLTE), Dual-SIM
- Rear 21 MP Sony IMX230 camera, Front 5 MP camera
- Hi-Fi sound processor (ES9018 and OPA1612)
- 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Android 5.1 with Flyme 4.5 UI (Upgradeable to Flyme 5.0 in November)
- 3050 mAh battery
The Pro 5 will support mCharge 2.0, which can charge the phone from 0 to 65 percent in just 30 minutes via its USB Type-C port.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros