Asus PadFone X appears in the AnTuTu database
After the PadFone Infinity and the brand new PadFone Mini, it seems Asus plans to release a high-end PadFone device pretty soon. While the results spotted in the AnTuTu database belong to "Asus PadFone X" some recent rumors mentioned a high-end "Asus PadFone 3" as well. Now it looks like these are two unofficial names for the same device.
The specs revealed by the AnTuTu database entry confirm previous rumors, although they are not as detailed as expected:
- Processor: quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974AB) with Adreno 300 series graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage (at least a 32 GB version should be available as well)
- Display: unknown size and specs, except the screen resolution of 1,920X1,200 pixels
- Cameras: "at least" 5 MP rear, front camera not mentioned
- Operating system: Android 4.4 KitKat
The Asus PadFone X/PadFone 3 managed to obtain an impressive score of 35,406 points, which is higher than the score of Samsung's octa core flagship Galaxy S4. Unfortunately there is no official information about this device yet but Asus will unveil a whole line of new products on January 6th in Las Vegas so we will probably see the new PadFone revealed at CES 2014 in January or one month later, during MWC.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros