Asus Japan announces refreshed VivoMini small form-factor PCs with Intel Comet Lake-S CPUs
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The original VivoMini lineup that came with Intel 7th and 8th gen ULV / VPro CPUs will soon be refreshed with new models featuring 10th gen Comet Lake CPUs. These latest models come with a redesigned, slightly larger 2 liter case and the system weight is essentially doubled, but the performance improvements are well worth the downsides. Asus recommends the new models as ideal for file servers, media editing platforms, and mini HTPCs.
Asus is planning to release three models:
- VC66-C2B7025ZN powered by a desktop-grade i7-10700 8-core / 16-thread processor coupled with 16 GB of DDR4-2933 RAM + 4K BluRay drive
- VC66-C2B5024ZN with i5-10400 6-core / 12-thread CPU and 8 GB of DDR4-2666 RAM
- VC66-C2B3019ZN with i3-10100 4-core / 8-thread CPU and 8 GB of DDR4-2666RAM
Other standard features include:
- Intel B460 motherboard
- UHD Graphics 630 iGPU
- RAM upgradeable up to 64 GB
- 256 GB NVMe SSD for the OS and 1 TB HDD for general purpose storage
- preinstalled Windows 10 Home
- SD card reader
- Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0
- 6x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 + 2x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 ports, HMDI 2.0 + DisplayPort 1.2 video outputs, serial port, GbE jack, headphone jack
- dimensions: 177.4 x 153 x 74.1 mm, weight: 1.5 Kg
- optimized for low power consumption and low noise (standby consumption: 6.1 W / noise: 21 dB)
No pricing details for now, but the new models will first become available in Japan on February 5.