Action Launcher 35 arrives with Android P looks and features
Action Launcher is one of the popular launcher apps currently available for the Android platform. Updated on a regular basis, this piece of code has been installed by more than 5 million Android users and its latest update brings a taste of Android P to all those using devices that run Android 5.0 Lollipop or later.
According to the official blog post about this third major release of the year, these are the highlights of Action Launcher 35:
- full support for Android P launcher elements, including the tinted dock and transparent dock search box
- folders in the All Apps drawer, which also features a new look for the search box and multiple optimizations
- a new "Show desktop shortcuts" option
- Android P-style rounded look for the folder icons
- add multiple apps to a folder at once
In addition to the above, the overall performance of the app has been improved, and a dozen usability bugs and more than 20 stability problems have been solved.
Action Launcher is a free app that contains ads and various in-app purchases are available for those who want to enrich their user experience. Version 35 was released yesterday and has 13 MB in size. Until now, over 88,000 users reviewed this app, their ratings bringing the Google Play score of Action Launcher to an honorable value of 4.2 out of 5.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros