Computex 2016 | Acer Liquid Zest Plus coming to the US in July
Earlier today, Acer has introduced the Liquid Zest Plus smartphone. The main highlights of this 5.5-inch handset are the 13 MP main camera with tri-focus and the generous 5000 mAh battery with quick charging capabilities.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus has the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735 SoC with Mali-T720 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back AF, LED flash, Laser AF, PDAF
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery/Autonomy: 5000 mAh with Quick Charge; 3 days of mixed use
- Colors: Moroccan blue, Andes white
In addition to the above, this handset also offers DTS-HD Premium Sound for "a refined listening experience complete with deep bass and 3D audio for a truly immersive soundstage." Thanks to the quick charging capabilities of this handset, its battery can go up from zero to 50 percent in less than one hour, thus gaining one day of autonomy.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus will reach the US in July, carrying a price tag of just $199 USD. The handset will be on display next week at Acer's Computex booth - #M0420 at 4F, Nangang Exhibition Hall.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros