Acer Liquid Jade Primo Windows smartphone hits the US
Acer Liquid Jade Primo made its first public appearance back in January, at CES 2016. However, this 5.5-inch Windows handset only managed to hit the market in April, when it launched on the European market. Now, the time has finally arrived for the US market to receive this Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered smartphone as well.
This handset can be now acquired in the US thanks to the Microsoft Store, which has a carrier unlocked model listed for $649 USD. Its specs and features include the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage, microSD support up to 128 GB, as well as Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 21 MP with autofocus on the back
- Connectivity: Dual-Band WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.0 EDR, USB 3.1 Type-C, dual-SIM, GPS with A-GPS
- Operating system: Windows 10 Mobile
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.33 pounds; 6.16X2.99X0.33 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: embedded 2870 mAh lithium-polymer; up to 20 hours talk time and 330 hours standby
Next to the Acer Liquid Jade Primo handset and its power adapter and cord, the retail package also includes a dock, a full-size keyboard, and a mouse. Thanks to them and Continuum, this smartphone can provide "a complete PC feel" with only an external display needed.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros