Acer Liquid S2 leaked
The 5.7-inch Acer Liquid S1 arrived in June and now it seems its follower is almost ready. Codenamed Hemingway, the Acer Liquid S2 may arrive before the end of this month, as shown by a leaked company roadmap.
Next to the launch date, this roadmap screenshot also shows the specifications of Acer's upcoming flagship handset:
- CPU: 2.3 GHz quad-core, probably Snapdragon 800
- Display: 5.98-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM/16 GB ROM
- Connectivity: NFC and LTE
- Operating system: K OS (probably the "K release" Android 5.0, codenamed Key Lime Pie)
- Price: about $800
The Acer Liquid Z3 also appears in the roadmap, its launch date being August 2013 as well. Unfortunately, these may only be the release dates for Russia, since the prices in the screenshot are in Russian Rubles.
Even if the release dates for the US are going to be different, this leaked roadmap shows that official information should be available soon. We will talk again about the Acer Liquid S2 in just a few weeks, no doubt about it.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros