ZTE Nubia N2 now official
ZTE Nubia N2 is a new handset that is scheduled to go on sale next month, featuring a new design that includes curved antenna bands and a physical home button. This 5.5-inch mid-ranger also comes with a new panel, making the move to AMOLED from the regular LTPS panel used by last year's Nubia N1.
These are the specs and features of the ZTE Nubia N2:
- Processor: octa-core MediaTek SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 16 MP front, 13 MP rear
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, GPS with GLONASS support
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia 4.0 UI on top
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 18 W quick charging support
- Colors: black, gold
This handset will debut in China next month, when it is expected to go on sale starting on April 8. The price is expected to be ¥1,999 CNY - the equivalent of roughly $290 USD.