ZTE intros Nubia M2 and M2 Lite smartphones
ZTE Nubia has just introduced a few new handsets in China. Since we already talked about the Nubia N2, we will now focus on the M2 and M2 Lite. Both handsets use the nubiArc design concept with 2.5D glass, but the M2 is the only one to offer a dual camera setup.
These are the highlights of the ZTE Nubia M2:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB or 128 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 16 MP front, 13 MP dual camera setup on the rear
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou support, USB Type-C
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3,630 mAh with NeoCharge fast charging
- Colors: black gold or champagne gold
In addition to the above, there is also a front fingerprint reader, Dolby Surround 7.1, and TruSignal Enhancement technology. The Nubia M2 with 64 GB storage has a price of around $391 USD, while the 128 GB version carries a price tag of roughly $435 USD.
The M2 Lite has a 16 MP main camera, a 3,000 mAh battery, and will only come in 3 GB RAM + 64 GB storage or 4 GB RAM + 32 GB storage variants. Its price is not known yet.
There is no word about the arrival of these handsets in the US for now, but we will keep an eye on them.