Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku limited edition smartphone
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Limited Edition is now official and will debut on the Chinese market on Valentine's Day - February 14. In addition to the Hatsune Green color option, the Note 4X is also expected to be available in Matte Black, Cherry Powder, Platinum Silver Grey, and Champagne Gold.
The special edition Note 4X comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 64 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Operating system: Android (probably Nougat, but not confirmed yet)
- Battery: 4,100 mAh
In addition to the above, a fingerprint reader is present as well. All the features should be detailed by Xiaomi at launch, since there is no information about the pricing or the pre-installed operating system yet.
The customers to get this limited edition handset will also receive a Hatsune Miku case for it, as well as a limited edition Mi power bank.