WinkPax G1 Nintendo Switch alternative is already up for sale
Those eager to get a Nintendo Switch have a few alternatives that can be already purchased, although most of them are products coming from various Chinese brands that nobody heard of, like today's WinkPax G1. Although it has been around for a while, the WinkPax G1 is now on sale and buying one for less than $210 USD is quite tempting.
WinkPax G1 comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: MediaTek MT7873 SoC with Mali-T720 MP3 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB eMMC storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 8-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G (micro SIM), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB, micro HDMI
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.61 pounds; 8.42X4.88X0.35 inches
- Battery: 5,400 mAh
The strongest part of the WinkPax G1 is the bundled controller that can be split into two sections and each can be attached to a side of the tablet. Thanks to its HDMI output, it can also be used as a console, connected to a TV.
GeekBuying has this slate ready to ship, and the price is currently down 39 percent, all the way to $208.99 USD. The product also comes with free shipping. Sadly, the regular price of $342.53 USD will be back in less than 24 hours.