The Witcher Calculator: This is how long it takes to get through all the books and games in the series
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The Witcher Calculator by Marysia Kluziak allows you to determine roughly how long it would take to you to get through all the books and games in the series. All you need to do is specify how many hours you tend to read and game per day, along with your typical reading speed. The tool then calculates how long it will take you to finish all the books and games in the series.
The calculator also recommends an optimal order for tackling the series so that you can progress through the universe without any spoilers. You can set the calculator to books, games or books and games too. The optimal experience for consuming the books and games in the series is as follows:
- The Witcher - 46 hours of gameplay, 23 days of playing
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - 34 hours of gameplay, 17 days of playing
- The Last Wish - 353 pages, 12 days of reading
- Sword of Destiny - 385 pages, 13 days of reading
- Blood of Elves - 324 pages, 11 days of reading
- Time of Contempt - 337 pages, 11 days of reading
- Baptism of Fire - 378 pages, 13 days of reading
- The Tower of Swallows - 439 pages, 15 days of reading
- Lady of the Lake - 540 pages, 18 days of reading
- Season of Storms - 366 pages, 12 days of reading
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 103 hours of gameplay, 52 days of playing
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone - 14 hours of gameplay, 7 days of playing
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine - 28 hours of gameplay, 14 days of playing
In short, you will need 218 days to experience the whole The Witcher universe. This does assume that you read 0.5 pages a minute and read for one hour per day though, so your results may vary. If you start today, then you should have consumed everything The Witcher by September 9, 2020.