Sony Xperia Z6 rumoured to come in 5 sizes
According to a report from makers of the popular Android benchmarking tool, Antutu, Sony’s next flagship smartphone, the Xperia Z6, will enter the market in as many as five different size versions.
Launching numerous size variants of phones is nothing unusual these days, but Sony remains one of very few manufacturers that keeps offering smaller (below 5-inch) devices that are not significantly inferior to their bigger siblings in terms of specifications.
Should the report from Antutu makers turn out to be true, the Xperia Z6 lineup would consist of the following variants:
- Sony Xperia Z6 mini: 4-inch display and Snapdragon 620 SoC
- Sony Xperia Z6 Compact: 4.6-inch display and Snapdragon 820
- Sony Xperia Z6: 5.2-inch display and Snapdragon 820
- Sony Xperia Z6 Plus: 5.8-inch display and Snapdragon 820
- Sony Xperia Z6 Ultra: 6.4-inch display and Snapdragon 820
Naturally, Sony has not yet confirmed any information regarding the next flagship smartphone, but according to various leaks, it might get official as soon as early January, at CES 2016.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros