Smartisan T2 hits FCC
Smartisan T2 is a handset that follows the Smartisan T1, as it seems logical. Unfortunately, Chinese brand Hammer Technologies, the company behind both handset, did not sell the first Smartisan on the US market. The strange fact is that Smartisan T1 passed the FCC certification process last summer, so we can only hope Smartisan T2 does not share its fate.
Hammer Technologies has launched the Smartisan T2 in China back in December, and now this handset has been spotted at FCC. Its specs include the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage
- Display: 4.95-inch full HD multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, micro USB
- Operating system: Smartisan OS (based on Android, uses a tile-based interface)
- Battery: 2670 mAh (non-removable)
Unlike most mid-range and high-end smartphones currently on the market, Smartisan T2 has physical buttons beneath the display and rocker buttons on both sides. Its price in China is about $385 USD, but there is no info on its availability and pricing in the US yet.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros