Samsung unveils Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Yesterday in China, the affordable Samsung Galaxy J family has just welcomed a new member. Dubbed Galaxy J3 Pro, this handset is a slightly beefier Galaxy J3 that will only be available in China later this month. Unfortunately, its specific launch date has not been revealed yet.
These are the highlights of the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC with Adreno 306 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP with f/2.2 front, 8 MP with f/2.2 on the back
- Connectivity: dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop (Marshmallow update coming later this year)
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.31 pounds; 5.6X2.8X0.31 inches
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- Colors: gold, gray
The handset will hit the market via China Telecom for around $150 USD. Unfortunately, it might not reach any other market too soon, if at all.
Samsung China (translated)
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros