Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) hits T-Mobile
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) has been around for a while, but the Chinese and European versions are not quite the same. Yesterday, T-Mobile added the Galaxy J7 (2016) to its portfolio.
Given its specs, the handset that has just launched on T-Mobile looks to be about the same as the European Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016). Its specs and features include the following:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7870
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP, 13 MP
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.38 pounds; 6.0 x 3.1 x 0.3 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 3300 mAh; up to 13 hours talk time and up to 18 days standby
T-Mobile sells this handset for $0 USD down and $10 USD per month for 24 months, but a $20 USD Sim Starter Kit is also required. The Galaxy J7 will also hit MetroPCS on May 27th and they will price it at $179 USD.
Comment on this article
In my early school days, I hated writing and having to make up stories. A decade later, I started to enjoy it. Since then, I published a few offline articles and then I moved to the online space, where I contributed to major websites that are still present online as of 2021 such as Softpedia, Brothersoft, Download3000, but I also wrote for multiple blogs that have disappeared over the years. I've been riding with the Notebookcheck crew since 2013 and I am not planning to leave it anytime soon. In love with good mechanical keyboards, vinyl and tape sound, but also smartphones, streaming services, and digital art.