Samsung launches Galaxy J2 in India
Yesterday we talked about the Galaxy J2, and now we finally leave rumors aside and talk about a product that has been finally unveiled. Samsung Galaxy J2 has been developed at the company's local R&D facility and, earlier today, this affordable 4G LTE Android handset has been officially revealed.
Samsung Galaxy J2 comes with the following specs and features:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 3475 SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 4.7-inch multitouch Super AMOLED with 960X540 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 5 MP with autofocus on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- Colors: white, black, gold
The handset packs a few technologies that help to save on data usage and improve download speeds, such as Opera Max and the pre-installed download booster. It will go on sale via multiple channels starting on September 21 for a price of roughly $130 USD.