Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace launches in India
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace is a new Galaxy J-series handset that launches in India, around six months after the Galaxy J2 and the Galaxy J Max made their debut in the country. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro arrived in India the same month, packing updated specs and the new feature known as Smart Glow.
The list of specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace smartphone contains the following:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Memory/Storage: 1.5 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5-inch multitouch with 960X540 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2,600 mAh
- Colors: black, gold, silver
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace, also known as Galaxy J1 4G (SM-J120G), is a "Made for India" handset that comes with Ultra Data Saving mode, a feature that promises to offer up to 50 percent mobile data savings by using data compression, as well as S Bike Mode. It can be acquired in India for Rs 8,490 - roughly $125 USD.