Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen coming to the US this week
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The 10.1-inch Galaxy Tab A tablet with S Pen support made its debut back in September when it became available in South Korea. Now, the time has finally arrived for the US market to receive this Android tablet that brings together both mid-range and premium specs and features for a competitive price.
The WiFi variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S Pen support that will hit the US first has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 256 GB
- Display: 10.1 TFT LCD with 1,920X1,200 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP with autofocus on the back
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.22 pounds; 10X6.46X0.32 inches
- Battery/Autonomy: 7300 mAh; 13 hours video playback
- Colors: black, white
In the US, this tablet will be available for purchase directly from Samsung and various retailers, starting at $349.99 USD. Sales are scheduled to begin on October 28.