Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) launches in South Korea
Samsung continues to bet on tablets as they unveil a new mid-ranger. Dubbed Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016), this slate has a full HD display and a list of specs that will not impress anyone.
According to The Korea Times, the tablet has the following highlights:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz octa-core (no details specified)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; microSD support up to 200 GB, probably 16 GB internal storage (not specified)
- Display: 10.1-inch multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 2 MP front, 8 MP back
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 7300 mAh
The new Galaxy Tab A 10.1 comes in black or white and, as stated by a Samsung official, "is a product to maximize mobile entertainment experience with a high-resolution large screen and convenience in usage." It retails for around $310 USD in South Korea, but this is the non-LTE variant. To get the LTE-capable one, those interested must spend $50 USD more. We will get back to this tablet as soon as it reaches other markets, so stay tuned.