Samsung Galaxy C7 specs show up online
Now that we already heard about the Samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) and some of its specs, the time has come to check the specs of its more powerful sibling, namely Galaxy C7. The Samsung Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) has been spotted on AnTuTu, and its specs promise to turn it into a worthy mid-ranger.
The handset is expected to feature a thin metallic body and the following specs:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch Super AMOLED multitouch with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 8 MP front, 16 MP back
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
With a benchmark score of over 60,000 points, the Samsung Galaxy C7 is not much slower than notorious high-end smartphones like OnePlus 2 (almost 80,000) or Nexus 6P (roughly 78,000 AnTuTu points). However, its score is less than half that of the AnTuTu leader, Apple's iPhone 6S Plus (132,620 points).
Samsung did not confirm any specs yet, but the Galaxy C family is expected to launch soon, so stay tuned for more on this topic.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros