OnePlus 2 gets OxygenOS 2.2.0
About four months after its release, OnePlus 2 is still an attractive choice for those looking to get a high-end handset for a very good price. Unfortunately, the lack of NFC connectivity and microSD memory card slot pushes some customers to other "flagship killers" out there - for example, the BLU Pure XL. However, OnePlus 2 might get better software support in the future, and the latest firmware update is a step in the right direction.
According to the official forum post about it, OxygenOS 2.2.0 brings the following changes to OnePlus 2:
- dual SIM preference selection and Google Camera panorama/photo-sphere bugs fixed
- OTG gets NTFS and exFAT support
- screen temperature adjustment in quick settings
- hide search bar option in launcher settings
- holiday wallpapers
- general bug fixes, optimizations, as well as security patches
Since this update rolls out in stages, some users will get it later than others. As usual, there is always the manual check option for those who are in a hurry, but everyone should get the notification in a few days anyway.