Motorola Moto 360 photos leak online
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The first Motorola smartwatch has been in the rumor mill for quite a while, but now it looks like its official unveiling is near. Motorola Moto 360 has been spotted on Luca Viscardi's website in a series of photos, together with a few first impressions after his own hands-on experience with the smartwatch.
These are the Moto 360 facts made clear by the most recent leaks:
- Colors available: black and silver
- Screen: better colors than existing Samsung and LG smartwatches
- Design/Build: round watch face; metallic case (Grade 316L stainless steel), IP67-certified for protection from dust and water
- Sensors: optical heart rate monitor, light sensor, pedometer
- Battery life: up to 4 days on a single charge
The upcoming Motorola smartwatch will feature a wireless charging dock and, unfortunately, is not compatible with some apps that were designed for such devices that use a rectangular display and not a round one. It may be unveiled next month but there is no more information about its availability or pricing. We will get back to it as soon as more information shows up.