IFA 2014 | Motorola Moto 360 is now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor - Details here
Next to the new wearables by Asus, LG and Samsung, Motorola has finally launched the long-awaited Moto 360 smartwatch. This wearable has a round face like the LG G Watch R, while most specs and features of all these new smartwatches are similar - water resistance, Corning Gorilla Glass-protected display, leather band, optical heart rate monitor and pedometer.
Motorola Moto 360 has the following highlights:
- Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP 3
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB RAM; 4 GB internal storage
- Display: 1.56-inch LCD backlit with 320X290 pixels, 205 ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE (compatible with devices that run Android 4.3 Jelly Bean or later)
- Operating system: Android Wear
- Battery: 320 mAh with wireless charging
The Motorola Moto 360 is IP67-certified for protection from water and features heart-rate monitoring and a pedometer, as mentioned earlier. "Comfortable, familiar, and crafted with the finest materials, Moto 360 keeps you up to date without taking you away from the moment," says Motorola.
This smartwatch was listed on Google Play Store in the US for $249 USD and sold out in less than three hours. The same happened with the stock listed on Motorola.com, but it looks like more will be available soon.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros