Microsoft announces updated Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team!
News Editor - Details here
Microsoft released the original Nokia 105 back in May 2013 and sold over 80 million units ever since. Earlier today, the Redmond giant announced a new Nokia 105, also available in a Dual SIM variant. This cheap handset targets first-time mobile phone buyers, but also those looking for a backup phone that offers long battery life and a sturdy design without breaking the bank.
The updated Microsoft Nokia 105 has the following highlights:
- Display: 1.45-inch LCD transmissive with 128X128 pixels
- Connectivity: Dual-band 900/1800 MHz (both variants) and 850/1900 MHz (single SIM only), micro USB charging, 3.5 mm AV connector
- Operating system: Nokia Series 30+
- Battery/Autonomy: BL-5CB, 800 mAh; up to 15 hours talk time and 35 days (single SIM) or 25 days (dual SIM) standby
- Colors: white, black, cyan
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.15 pounds; 4.27X1.79X0.56 inches
Microsoft Nokia 105 and Nokia 105 Dual SIM will go on sale later this month "in select markets" for an estimated price of just $20 USD before taxes and subsidies. Availability and pricing details should be announced locally prior to launch.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros