Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM launches next month
Microsoft officially unveiled the Lumia 540 Dual SIM yesterday. This is a Windows-powered smartphone that promises to deliver 4G LTE connectivity and a decent set of features for a good price. Microsoft Lumia 540 is Windows 10-ready and targets budget-conscious consumers looking for a big screen 4G LTE handset.
These are the main specs and features of the Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Memory/Storage: 1 GB RAM; 8 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels and 294 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP wide-angle front, 8 MP back with autofocus and LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro USB, GPS
- Operating system: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- Battery: 2200 mAh (removable)
- Colors: glossy cyan, orange, white, matte black
In addition to the onboard memory and expandable storage, Lumia 540 users also get 15 GB OneDrive cloud storage and 15 GB more after activating the auto-upload feature. Microsoft Lumia 540 Dual SIM will debut next month in Italy, the IMEA and APAC regions, starting at $149 USD before any taxes and subsidies.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros