Microsoft announces Lumia 530 Windows smartphone
Soon after revealing that all future Nokia smartphones will run Windows Phone, Microsoft announces the low-cost Lumia 530. According to the news release, this handset will retail for about 85 EUR - roughly $115 USD - and will hit the market starting next month.
Nokia Lumia 530 will be available in single- and dual-SIM variants, both offering 3G connectivity. These are its main specs and features:
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
- Display: 4-inch FWVGA LCD touchscreen
- Memory/Storage: 512 MB RAM; 4 GB eMMC internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB, as well as 15 GB of free OneDrive cloud storage
- Camera: 5 MP back with voice-guided selfies via Glam Me
- Conectivity: 3G and HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Cyan
- Battery/Autonomy: 1,430 mAh; up to 22 days standby and 13 hours of 2G talk time
The Lumia 530 comes with bright orange, bright green, dark grey and white interchangeable cover shells and will be available worldwide. Pricing and availability on the US market have not been announced yet.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: