Meizu M5s now official
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
The long-awaited Meizu M5s is finally official, being scheduled to go on sale in China next Monday. When compared to the M5, the new handset comes with a few hardware changes but, unfortunately, does not run Android Nougat, either.
These are the specs and features of the Meizu M5s:
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 128 GB
- Display: 5.2-inch multitouch with 1,280X720 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Connectivity: hybrid dual-SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with A-GPS, micro USB
- Operating system: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Flyme 6.0 UI on top
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.315 pounds; 5.83X2.85X0.33 inches
- Battery: 3,000 mAh (non-removable) with 18 W fast charger
- Colors: Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Star Grey, Rose Gold
The 16 GB variant will have a price tag of $115 USD, while the 32 GB M5s will retail for around $145 USD. These prices only apply to China, since Meizu still has to announce the prices and launch dates for other markets.