Meizu M3 Note coming to China next week
Samsung will have a tough year in the low-end and mid-range areas of the market, especially in Asia. Fortunately for them, many premium mid-rangers launch in China and stay there. However, this does not mean things will stay like that forever. Meizu M3 Note is such a handset and it packs quite a punch, especially considering the specs it offers for a modest price.
These are the specs and features of this new Android handset with an all-metal body:
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P10 SoC with Mali-T760 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB or 3 GB RAM; 16 GB or 32 GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage, as well as microSD support via hybrid slot
- Display: 5.5-inch LTPS with 1,920X1,080 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP f/2.0 front, 13 MP f/2.2 back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual SIM,
- Operating system: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme UI
- Battery/Autonomy: 4100 mAh; up to 17 hours of video playback and 32 hours talk time
- Weight: 0.36 pounds
Meizu M3 Note will go on sale on April 11, when those interested will be able to purchase it from its maker, but also from other major Chinese retailers. The price of the 2 GB/16 GB version is expected to hit $123 USD, while the variant with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage will retail for roughly $154. Unfortunately, there is no information about international availability yet, but we will keep you posted.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros