Lenovo launches 6.8-inch Phab Plus handset
Lenovo has launched a very interesting large handset in China earlier this week. The Phab Plus has a tablet-size Full HD display, dual SIM and 4G LTE connectivity, a thin design and retails exclusively through China Telecom, China Unicom, and China Mobile.
Lenovo Phab Plus has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC with Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support
- Display: 6.8-inch touch-on-display with 1,920X1,080 pixels and oleophobic coating
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP with OmniVision sensor and dual LED flash on the back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, micro+nano dual SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, micro USB 2.0
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 3,500 mAh
This handset measures less than 0.3 inches in thickness and also features Dolby Atmos surround sound. Its price is roughly $410 USD and, unfortunately, it might never reach any other market via the official retail channels.