Lenovo intros five new Android tablets starting as low as US$69.99
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! English native speakers welcome!
News Writer - Details here
If you are looking for cost-effective Android tablets, Lenovo is one of the first names that should be on your list. The latest five offerings from the Chinese brand start just below the US$70 threshold (with a 7-inch display, a MediaTek processor and just 16 GB of internal storage, of course) and go up to the two slates that use a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, feature up to 64 GB of internal storage, and should hit the market in a few months.
These are all the five new Lenovo tablets to watch out for and their highlights:
- Tab E7: MediaTek processor, 7-inch display with 1,024 x 600 pixels, 16 GB storage, Android Oreo Go edition, 5 hours autonomy
- Tab E8: MediaTek processor, 8-inch display with 1,024 x 800 pixels, 16 GB storage, Android Nougat, 10 hours autonomy
- Tab E10: Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, 10.1-inch display with 1,280 x 800 pixels, Android Oreo Go edition, 7 hours autonomy
- Tab M10: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, 10.1-inch full HD display, 32 GB storage, 5 hours autonomy
- Tab P10: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, 10.1-inch full HD display, 64 GB storage, 15 hours autonomy
As we previously discussed, the Lenovo Tab M10 and Tab P10 are supposed to go on sale this winter on Amazon, but the prices are yet to be announced. On the other hand, the Tab E8 is already up for sale at Walmart, priced at US$99.99. The Tab E7 should hit Walmart in October for US$30 less. At last, the Lenovo Tab E10 is also headed for Walmart, where it will arrive around the same period and will retail for US$129.99.