Lenovo announces ThinkStation P310 workstation
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
News and Editorial Editor - Details here
Next to the two mobile workstations unveiled yesterday, Lenovo also introduced a desktop workstation, namely the ThinkStation P310. This machine is available in two variants, one that uses the traditional tower design, and the other packing everything inside a small form factor case.
Lenovo ThinkStation P310 comes with a wide range of hardware options, as you can see below:
- Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5 and Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Skylake
- Memory/Storage: up to 64 GB DDR4 in 4 slots; up to 4 TB HDD/2 TB hybrid/1 TB SSD/512 GB M.2 SSD
- Graphics adapter: up to 2XNVIDIA Quadro K1200 or one Quadro M4000
- Connectivity: Intel WiFi+Bluetooth combo, 4XUSB 3.0, 2XUSB 2.0, serial, VGA, integrated media card reader, eSATA, 1394 IEEE Firewire, Ethernet
- Operating system: Windows 10/Windows 10 Professional 64-bit/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Dimensions: 4X15.5X13.3 inches (small form factor) or 6.9X16.8X14.8 inches (tower)
Thanks to the 5.25-inch Flex module, the ThinkStation P310 can use up to 4 additional devices, including a slim optical drive, one extra media card reader, 1394 IEE Firewire, and eSATA front connectors.
Lenovo ThinkPad P310 starts at $729 USD and will be available in early 2016 via the same channels as the ThinkPad P40 Yoga and ThinkPad P50s portables.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros