LG launches G Pad III 10.1 Android tablet
The LG G Pad III 10.1 Android tablet has recently leaked online via Evan Blass, and now it is already official. As the name suggests, this is the worthy 10.1-inch successor of the LG G Pad III 8.0 tablet that was launched back in May.
The specs of this new slate are not in the higher end area of the market, placing the G Pad III 10.1 in the mid-range sector instead. These are its highlights:
- Processor: quad-core 1.5 GHz (no details specified)
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 32 GB internal storage and microSD support up to 2 TB
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS multitouch with 1,920X1,200 pixels
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 5 MP back
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.12 pounds; 10.09X6.61X0.26 to 0.31 inches
- Battery: 6,000 mAh
- Colors: black
In addition to the above, this tablet comes with a built-in kickstand that allows up to 70 degrees of adjustment, as well as the "Time Square" UX, both enabling it to be used as a tabletop calendar, digital frame, or desk clock. The launch market is South Korea, where the price tag is around $360 USD. According to LG, a version with a stylus is scheduled to go on sale in early 2017.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros