Samsung updates the Notebook 9 lineup
Working For Notebookcheck
Are you a techie who knows how to write? Then join our Team! Especially English native speakers welcome!
Samsung Notebook 9 has just received a major update, and now this family of ultralight notebooks features increased autonomy, enhanced security, the latest Intel processors, as well as improved resistance from shocks and extreme temperatures. However, its resilience does not come with increased bulkiness, since the 13.3-inch model only weighs 1.8 pounds, while its 15-inch sibling has a weight of less than 2.2 pounds.
These are the highlights of the updated Samsung Notebook 9 family:
- Processor: Intel Core i5/i7 (13.3-inch) and Intel Core i7 (15-inch) Kaby Lake
- Memory/Storage: up to 16 GB; up to 256 GB SSD
- Display: 15-inch or 13.3-inch full HD, both with 350 nit brightness and sRGB 95%
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac 2X2, Bluetooth 4.1, 2XUSB 3.0, 1XUSB-C, HDMI
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Battery/Autonomy: 30 Wh with fast charging; up to 7 hours
- Colors: light titan
The Notebook 9 family employs Micro Arc Oxidation (MAO) Rigidity technology and has a single shell structure. According to Samsung, the Notebook 9 "is the lightest notebook on the market."
Unfortunately, detailed information on the available hardware setups and their pricing is not available yet. We will get back to this family of notebooks once these details surface, so stay tuned.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros