IFA 2014 | Huawei shows off Ascend G7 phablet
Huawei brings a few new devices at this year's IFA 2014 trade show in Berlin and one of them is the Ascend G7 phablet. This 5.5-inch handset offers 4G LTE connectivity and a high quality back camera for a competitive price.
Huawei Ascend G7 has the following specs and features:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB RAM; 16 GB internal storage, but no microSD support
- Display: 5.5-inch INCELL multitouch LCD with 1,280X720 pixels and 267 ppi
- Cameras: 5 MP front, 13 MP back
- Conectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE with A2DP, NFC, micro USB 2.0, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion 3.0 UI
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.36 pounds; 6.04X3.04X0.30 inches
- Battery: embedded Lithium-polymer 3,000 mAh
The Ascend G7 has a "beautifully crafted, elegant metallic design" and will be available in the following colors: moonlight silver, space gray, and horizon gold. According to the official press release that you can check below, this phablet can handle 1.2 days of heavy usage on a single charge and also has "the ability to operate for an additional 24 hours on just 10% battery power."
Huawei Ascend G7 will hit Germany, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Hungary, the Netherlands Turkey, Poland, Norway, South Africa and Mexico this month for 299 EUR - roughly $390 USD, but availability and pricing on other markets have not been unveiled yet.