HTC One M9 specs leak online once again
HTC One M8 will get a successor next year, there is little doubt about this. On the other hand, the latest rumors concerning the upcoming handset's specs are rather divergent.
The latest leak about HTC One M9 comes from notorious leakster upleaks who claims the next-gen flagship will be called Hima and will launch packing the following:
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 3 GB RAM; 32 GB, 64 GB, or 128 GB internal storage and microSD support, all mentioned by previous leak, but none specified now
- Display: 5-inch Full HD touchscreen
- Cameras: 13 MP or 4 MP UltraPixel in front, 20.7 MP back
- Operating system: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0 UI
- Battery: 2840 mAh
HTC Hima should also feature Cat 6 LTE connectivity, next to the usual WiFi-Bluetooth-GPS trio. It is interesting to see that previous rumor mentioned a QHD screen, while upleaks said in a comment "because a lot of customers don't need QHD display, FHD is enough." We will surely hear more about this handset in the future, so stay tuned.