Deal | HP drops the price on the Envy 17t Touch notebook to US$1,299.99
It is November, that time of the year when everyone in the IT&C industry is offering all sorts of crazy deals leading up to the big Black Friday weekend at the end of the month. Hewlett Packard makes no exception and brings forth another excellent deal for its latest Envy 17t Touch notebook, which features a US$550 discount until the end of this month.
This 17-inncher is powered by Intel’s gen 8 i7-8550U quad-core ULV CPU clocked at 1.8 GHz (boosts up to 4 GHz), and comes equipped with the versatile GeForce MX150 GPU that enables a decent gaming experience, as well. The discounted model features the 2 GB version of the GPU, not the 4 GB one. However, that shouldn’t really be a problem, since the model also packs 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, plus a 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD + 128 GB M.2 SATA SSD combo.
Other outstanding features include:
• 17.3-inch 1080p multitouch IPS display
• Backlit keyboard
• Bang&Olufsen dual speakers with HP Audio Boost technology
• Wi-Fi+Bluetooth 4.2 and Gigabit LAN
• 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 3x USB 3.1 ports
• HDMI, Ethernet and audio connectors
• 55.8 Wh 3-cell battery with fast charge feature
• 16.38 x 11.14 x 0.92 in dimensions
• 6.73 lb weight
This Envy 17t Touch variant can be ordered from the HP official site or Amazon for as low US1,299.99 throughout the month of November.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: