HP Spectre 13 Pro ultrabook coming soon
HP launched the Spectre 13 ultrabook back in September 2013, when both hybrid and "standard" versions were revealed. The first rumors regarding an upcoming business model appeared in December and now the official page of the HP Spectre 13 Pro is up. Unfortunately, it does not uncover the release date yet, but all its specs and features are already known thanks to other official documents found on HP's website.
According to the official product page, "At 15mm thin its visually exquisite design incorporates sturdy aluminum alloy and elegant exterior colors." The HP Spectre 13 Pro has the following main specs:
- Processors: Intel Core i5-4200U or Core i7-4500U, both with Intel HD 4400 graphics
- Memory/Storage: 4 GB/8 GB RAM; up to 512 GB of SSD storage
- Display: 13.3-inch 1080p or 2,560X1,440 pixels touchscreen
- Camera: Full HD webcam
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, HDMI, Mini Display Port, Intel WiDi and Miracast support, SDXC card slot, 2XUSB 3.0
- Operating system: Windows 8.1
- Weight: 3.56 pounds
- Battery: user replaceable 4-cell, 51 WHr
This portable also comes with a Kensington lock, dual speakers with Beats Audio technology and has a full size backlit keyboard. While the product manual describes how to remove the back cover to replace the SSD or battery and even how to replace the display assembly, the memory is not upgradeable, as it is soldered to the mainboard.
The Spectre 13 Pro is currently listed as "coming soon" and we will get back to it when HP decides to reveal its pricing and release date.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck's Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros