Gigabyte announces Q21 lightweight laptop
Gigabyte announced earlier today the Q21 lightweight laptop with Windows 8.1/Windows 8.1 with Bing and a choice of two Intel Celeron processors from the Bay Trail-M family. According to the official press release, this machine "brings enhanced integrated graphic core processing, delivering a satisfying experience for executing daily tasks and web browsing."
Gigabyte Q21 has the following technical specs and features:
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2930 or Intel Celeron N2807
- Memory/Storage: 2 GB, 4GB or 8 GB DDR3L in a single slot; 512 GB SSD or 1 TB 2.5-inch 5400 rpm HDD storage (detailed options not available yet)
- Display: 11.6-inch LCD with 1,366X768 pixels
- Webcam: HD camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, 1XUSB 3.0, 2XUSB 2.0, HDMI, VGA
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 with Bing
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.98 pounds (battery included); 11.51X8.29X0.89 inches
- Battery: 24 WHr lithium-ion with 3 cells
Pricing and availability are not available yet and will differ by country and region. We will get back to this machine as soon as we have more information about its storage options, availability and pricing for the US market.