Gigabyte's P35X gaming notebook launches in the US on Dec 5th
Back in early October, we reported that the Gigabyte P35X gaming laptop is expected to launch at some point before the start of November. Almost two full months following the original unveiling, today Gigabyte issued a press release announcing that the P35X will launch in the US on December 5th, just a couple of days from now.
Marketed as "the lightest 15.6-inch gaming laptop", the Gigabyte P35X represents the pinnacle of today's notebook technology by combining extreme processing power with a slim and light build. According to the manufacturer, the P35X gets roughly 10,000 points in 3D Mark 11. Here are some of the most important hardware and software specifications featured by the gaming laptop:
- Display: 15.6-inch Wide-View panel with WQHD+ (2880x1620 pixels) resolution
- CPU: Intel Core™ i7-4710HQ (2.5GHz-3.5GHz) Haswell
- RAM: 8GB DDRIIIL 1600MHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 980M graphics card with 8 GB GDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 2X512 GB mSATA SSDs and 2X2 TB HDDs (hot-swappable)
- Ports: two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI out, D-sub, RJ45, SD Card Reader, Mini DisplayPort
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 10.6 x 0.82 inch
- Weight: 2.3 Kg (5.07 lbs)
- Cooling: Dual heat pipes and dual fans for the CPU & GPU
- Battery: Li-Polymer, 11.1V, 75.81Wh
Other features include Dolby Digital Plus audio system with an integrated subwoofer, 4K video output through the MiniDisplay port, Battery Boost 2.0, Dynamic Super Resolution, and Multi-Frame Anti-Aliasing. For a thorough test of the Gigabyte P35X, make sure to read our full review.
See our Top 10 Notebooks:
Top 10 Tablets / Smartphones: