Google Pixel 7 specs leak online
Expected to be unveiled on October 6, the next-gen Google Pixel family is still surrounded by secrecy overall. Some general details, such as the color choices and pricing have been leaked a few times already, and now a nearly full spec sheet for the vanilla Pixel 7 has just surfaced online.
Indian social media influencer Yogesh Brar has recently got his hands on the alleged technical details of the Google Pixel 7 and shared the list on Twitter. These are the highlights of the upcoming handset:
- Computing: Google Tensor G2 SoC and Titan chip.
- Memory/Storage: 8 GB / 256 GB.
- Display: FHD+ 6.3-inch OLED with 90 Hz refresh.
- Cameras: 50 + 12 MP front (main + ultrawide); 11 MP selfie shooter.
- Operating system: Android 13.
- Battery: 4,700 mAh with 30 W fast charging (wired), wireless charging support.
- Other features: Stereo speakers, Bluetooth LE
Since all the above is supposed to apply to the vanilla Pixel 7, some features that potential buyers are asking for, like a display with 120 Hz refresh, might make it to the Pro and/or Ultra Pixel 7. On the other hand, it is unlikely for Google to add support for a memory card to any of the upcoming handsets for obvious reasons.
The Google Pixel 7 is rumored to be priced at the same level as its predecessor, so if this turns out to be accurate, those interested should save US$600.
Yogesh Brar (on Twitter)